Ad Pro Incorporated is a southern Chester County, Pennsylvania based publishing group. Our high tech office and production facility is conveniently located in the Jennersville or West Grove area. Jennersville is strategically located near Old Baltimore Pike and Route 796. We are 25 miles from Wilmington, 18 miles from Newark and 20 miles from Elkton.
Ad Pro Inc. publishes the following weekly newspapers, seasonal magazines and specialty publications.
Chester County Press - Founded in 1866, The Chester County Press is the oldest and largest weekly newspaper in Chester County, Pennsylvania and with its historical significance, continued outstanding news coverage and loyal readership; it remains the single most efficient newspaper advertising buy in the area.
All Ad Pro magazines are "coffee table", keepsake publications designed using quality gloss covers, and center spreads that attract premium advertisers and the inside printed on high bright paper that appeals to the smaller advertiser that wants high quality color reproduction without the higher costs of gloss. Each edition comes out bi-annually in the spring/summer and fall/winter. 90% of the distribution is direct saturation mail within specified zip codes with significant free distribution at participating stores and newsstands.
With over 40 years of newspaper and magazine printing expertise under our belts, Ad Pro is one of the areas leading publishers of niche media. Ad Pro has worked successfully with area businesses and events to produce high quality media. Our team of professionals are dedicated to producing compelling, easy-to-use, and informative print publications Our current offering of 6 Guides, Digests, Coupon Books and Event Publications can be seen under About Us.
Kennett Square Today
- An educational adventure of a lifetime
- An oasis of peace where the arts can thrive Kennett Square in December
- Cars of the past get a new life at the Last Chance Garage
West Chester Life
- Gilbert and Sullivan Society plans anniversary concert
- Nurturing the arts in West Chester Mykonos is a one-stop shop for clothing, jewelry and accessories
- West Chester author publishes second book
- Artist Mary Putman puts development into perspective
- The Middletown Sports Complex: Middletown's new backyard
- State Rep. Lawrence reflects on growing up in Landenberg
- Sculptor John Griffith captures the power and grace of animals in motion Legends from Whiskey Hill
- Q & A with Carin Bonifacino, director of the New Garden Growers Market
- Photo essay: Spotlight on South Main Street
- Tri-State Bird Rescue: Saving injured wild birds 365 days a year
- Archery club takes aim on safety, education, and fun
- Q & A with City Manager Carol Houck
Greenville & Hockessin Life
- Joyous family traditions grow at Christmas tree farm
- Staging the saga of the du Pont family
- The Fenimore House turns 250
- Ten Thousand Villages brings global goods to the neighborhood
Cecil County Life
- Painter Geraldine McKeown preserves the land she loves
The Mason-Dixon Line and its 250 years of history Tom Harvey handcrafts custom guitars in his Rising Sun workshop
Find the Christmas spirit in Cecil County